Anthology, inc. announces that registration for the 2022 Mesa Book Festival is now open.
Authors, publishers and other prospective vendors can now register for their spaces.
The event, which will be held December 17, 2022 at Benedictine University Mesa, will be the 4th iteration of the Festival, and we are excited to be bigger and better than ever!
Interested Vendors can register by cliching the Button here:
The Festival is December 17, 2022
Benedictine University Mesa
225 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201
Before You Register
- Understand that Anthology, inc. has a no refund policy
- Vendors are asked to keep their booths active and set up for the entire time of the Festival's open hours
- Vendors are asked to provide their own covering, a 10'x10' canopy, as well as any tables and/or chairs that they will need for their display
- Vendors that are selling goods are asked to provide their AZ Transaction Privaledge Tax ID.
- Spaces are assigned by MBF staff. Vandors may not request a specific space.
Load In/Load out
- Details of load in and load out for the festival will be provided to vendors prior to the day of the event.
Additional Information is available on the registration page: