Welcome to our profile page for attendee information for the 2022 Mesa Book Festival.
- Our Host venue is Benedictine University, Mesa
- The event will be December 17, 2022, 10am-5pm
- The Event is Outdoors (with panels being inside Benedictine University)
- The event is Free to the Public*
The list of participating vendors has its own page, located here.
The schedule of events, including entertaionment and panels, has its own page, located here.
- All status updates and progress news related tot he Festival will posted to the Mesa Book Festival area of Anthology.org. Only programming and event detail information will be updated on this site.
- The festival has a presence on Facebook and Twitter, and you can follow Anthology.org on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- From the box above, you can join the Anthology email list for updates.
We wanted to compile a list of nearby amenities for you to use in planning your visit to Mesa.
Pete's Fish and Chips (Seafood): 22 S Mesa Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210
Republica Empanada (Latin American): 204 E 1st Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210
Hope's Frybread: 144 S Mesa Dr # E, Mesa, AZ 85210
Haven Burgers: 606 E Main St #101, Mesa, AZ 85203
Coffee & Sodas
Jarrod's Coffee, Tea and Gallery: 154 W Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201
FiiZ Drinks" 52 S Mesa Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210
ATMs & Banks
Bank of America: 63 W Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201
US Bank: 1 N Macdonald, Mesa, AZ 85201
Jarrod's Coffee, Tea and Gallery (ATM): 154 W Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201
Mesa Public Library- Main Library: 64 E 1st St, Mesa, AZ 85201
Mesa Artspace Lofts: 155 S Hibbert, Mesa, AZ 85210
Merry Main Street (Multiple Events): https://merrymainst.com
Plan Your Parking Ahead of Time
Parking garages (Garage parking is free on the weekend):
- 145 N. Centennial Way
- 30 W. Pepper Place
- 30 South Pomeroy
- 30 South Sirrine.
More Parking Options: https://downtownmesa.com/explore/parking
Light Rail Station: Mesa Drive & Main Street
*Certain guest presentation or events may require a seperate admission fee. See schedule for details.