We're still a little bit from sharing our event details but we can tell you this:
- Our Host venue is Benedictine University, Mesa
- The event will be December 10, 2022
- The Event is Outdoors
- The event is Free to the Public*
- We encourage all interested persons to join the Anthology Email List to receive updated information.
- All status updates and progress news related tot he Festival will posted to the Mesa Book Festival area of Anthology.org. Only programming and event detail information will be updated on this site.
- The festival has a presence on Facebook and Twitter, and you can follow Anthology.org on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
*Certain guest presentation or events may require a seperate admission fee. See schedule for details.